[MINC-users] Bug in MNI Perl routines

conover Kent.Conover at concordia.ca
Tue Dec 12 10:10:45 EST 2006

Hi Andrew,

I thank you for your reply. Here is the text of the error message:

fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "mincconcat"
fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "mincreshape"
fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "mincblur"
fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "mincresample"
fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "autocrop"
fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "minctracc"
fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl: couldn't find program "param2xfm"

Usage: fmr_preprocess_ver_mni.pl input.mnc -options

I strongly suspect that I am having path problems. I have tried many
options, but to no avail.

Regards,

-Kent