[MINC-users] Bug in MNI Perl routines

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:47:38 EST 2006

Hi Kent,

First, just checking that you realise that AutoLoader.pm is part of
the base perl distribution and has nothing to do with MINC.

I suspect that what you are seeing is a problem caused by some missing
dependency.  What was the error message that led you to this bit of
code?

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012