[MINC-users] Problem Installing mni_autoreg_model-1.1 with mni_perllib-0.07

Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 3 15:52:09 EDT 2006

	split_path is exported by MNI::PathUtilities, at least on
my systems (I'm using an ancient version). Sounds like you have some
bugs in autocrop to me. I know there's been some changes in the
autoreg perl libs lately (they used to use a very ancient version of
the MNI:: stuff that was kept separate from the main perl libs.)

	Over here, MNI::Spawn.pm imports split_path:

MNI/Spawn.pm:use MNI::PathUtilities qw(split_path);

	If it is imported from MNI::FileUtilities, it is wrong. Or
maybe someone's been playing in the perl (Andrew?)

Alex

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 03:23:20PM -0400, Gil Citro wrote:
> Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:23:20 -0400
> From: "Gil Citro" <citrog at gmail.com>
> To: "MINC Users List" <minc-users at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>
> Subject: [MINC-users] Problem Installing mni_autoreg_model-1.1 with
> 	mni_perllib-0.07
>
> After a couple of days of trying to install the MNI tools they seem to
> be working with one last problem.  Thanks for all the help so far!
>
> When I try to install mni_autoreg_model-1.1 I get these errors
[snip]