[MINC-users] Problem Installing mni_autoreg_model-1.1 with mni_perllib-0.07

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:52:35 EDT 2006

Correct, There have been a few lingering bugs in the later releases of
mni_autoreg. The latest point release (0.99.1) resolves this issue.

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz/mni_autoreg-0.99.1.tar.gz

There are no binary packages for this release yet.

On 4/3/06, Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX <acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>         split_path is exported by MNI::PathUtilities, at least on
> my systems (I'm using an ancient version). Sounds like you have some
> bugs in autocrop to me. I know there's been some changes in the
> autoreg perl libs lately (they used to use a very ancient version of
> the MNI:: stuff that was kept separate from the main perl libs.)
>
>         Over here, MNI::Spawn.pm imports split_path:
>
> MNI/Spawn.pm:use MNI::PathUtilities qw(split_path);
>
>         If it is imported from MNI::FileUtilities, it is wrong. Or
> maybe someone's been playing in the perl (Andrew?)
>
> Alex
>
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 03:23:20PM -0400, Gil Citro wrote:
> > Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:23:20 -0400
> > From: "Gil Citro" <citrog at gmail.com>
> > To: "MINC Users List" <minc-users at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>
> > Subject: [MINC-users] Problem Installing mni_autoreg_model-1.1 with
> >       mni_perllib-0.07
> >
> > After a couple of days of trying to install the MNI tools they seem to
> > be working with one last problem.  Thanks for all the help so far!
> >
> > When I try to install mni_autoreg_model-1.1 I get these errors
> [snip]

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012