[MINC-users] Erasing a label in Display

Olivier Rousset pvcorrection at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 15:10:25 EDT 2005

Kate,

I am not sure this is what Joost wants... What you
propose is not to erase voxels but rather change their
label (e.g., from 9 to 0). The only way I know to
definitely erase labeled voxels is to -while in the
F-segmenting menu- hold the Ctrl key while dragging
the cursor with the right button of the mouse (I don't
know about Mac users here ;-) Alternatively typing a
"w" while the cursor is over a given voxel will also
result in the labeled voxel to be erased -that's more
for working in tight quarters.

Hope this helps,

-- Olivier