[MINC-users] Erasing a label in Display

Kate HANRATTY kate at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 20 13:15:53 EDT 2005

Hi Joost,

The fastest way to erase all voxels of a certain label value in a
volume is to go the Segmenting menu - [F] from the main menu - and
select Change Labels [U]. Then follow the prompts in the command
window.

Here's what my command window looked like when I erased all of label 9
from my volume:

Label or range to change from: 9
Label to change to: 0
Min and max of value range: 9 9

At the "Min and max of value range:" prompt you can either type in the
value of the label to be erased - and you'll have to type it twice -
or type in the image intensity range (e.g. 0 - 256 if that is the
range of intensities in the image you are segmenting/painting).

HTH
Kate.

--
Kate Hanratty