[MINC-users] clamping minc files

Marc Schoenwiesner marc.schoenwiesner at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 8 20:14:49 EDT 2005

Hi,

mritotal fails totally on some volumes that were converted from dicom to minc.
On closer inspection I found that the global voxel intensity maximum (edge of
skull + artefacts) is about 4000, while the maximum inside the skull is below
1000.

Would a few very bright voxels throw mritotal off? How do I get rid of them?

The same seems to be true for my functional volumes - fmr_preprocess does all
it's tricks, but rather than motion corrected the the output is even more
misaligned than before...

Any pointers are welcome.
Cheers,
Marc