[MINC-users] Display .obj under OS X

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:49:22 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

I must admit that whilst I have recompiled Display under Tiger I
haven't tested it all that much.  But I do remember that a few things
changed with GLUT/OpenGL.

This would sound very much like a glut problem to me.

Are you compiling against the apple GLUT or a darwinports/fink glut?
I suspect the former if you are using the --with-apple-.... configure
switch.

On 04/10/05, Paul Rasser <Paul.Rasser at newcastle.edu.au> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am using OS X and have been experiencing a problem with Display.
>
> When an obj is loaded into Display and the window resized, Display crashes under OS X 10.3.9 through to 10.4.2 (Display works fine under 10.3.3).
>
> I have been using the binary OS X distribution 1.1 and thought this might be the problem, however I've recently  recompiled Display and prerequisites under 10.4.2 and the problem still persists. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> With thanks,
>
> Paul.

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012