[MINC-users] MINC-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 10

Teodor Stanescu teodorst at cancerboard.ab.ca
Thu Nov 24 14:56:43 EST 2005

Hi Andrew,

> The ./mritotal would make me think that in order to run mritotal you do this:
>
>   cd /usr/local/mni/bin
>   ./mritotal -help
>
> ?

Yes, that is correct.

> In this case I think the solution is simply that you need to add
> /usr/local/mni/bin to your PATH variable (in either your ~/.bashrc or
> ~/.cshrc).
>
> If you cd to your home directory and type this what happens?
>
>   cd ~/
>   which mritotal
>   which mincresample

Yes, by setting PATH=/usr/local/mni/bin:$PATH the initial problem with mritotal was fixed.
Now, I can still not run mritotal due to make_model. I was not able to build the model during make install process in mni_autoreg_model-1.03 directory.
If I run ./mritotal in.mnc out.xfm I would get the following error:

/usr/local/mni/bin/../share/mni_autoreg/average_305_16_blur.mnc does not exist
/usr/local/mni/bin/../share/mni_autoreg/average_305_8_blur.mnc does not exist
/usr/local/mni/bin/../share/mni_autoreg/average_305_8_dxyz.mnc does not exist
/usr/local/mni/bin/../share/mni_autoreg/average_305_16_mask.mnc does not exist
/usr/local/mni/bin/../share/mni_autoreg/average_305_8_mask.mnc does not exist

In /usr/local/mni/share/mni_autoreg there are only 3 files:
average_305_headmask.mnc
average_305_mask.mnc
average_305.mnc.

Thank you for your help.