[MINC-users] MINC-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:25:40 EST 2005

Hi Teo,

> Please, could you help me with the following installation-related problem?
>
> I installed (or I tried to install) on my system (Mandriva LE 2005, Intel Xeon) the following packages:
> netcdf-3.5.0
> minc-1.4
> Getopt-Tabular-0.3
> mni_perllib-0.07
> mni_autoreg-0.98r
> mni_autoreg_model-1.03
> with path /mni/local/mni.
>
> When I run ./mritotal input.mnc output.xfm I get the following error:

> Couldn't find program "mincresample"
> Couldn't find program "mincblur"
> Couldn't find program "volume_cog"
> Couldn't find program "minctracc"
> Couldn't find program "check_scale"
> Couldn't find program "autocrop"
>
> However, I can access their individual man page, e.g. ./mritotal -help.

The ./mritotal would make me think that in order to run mritotal you do this:

   cd /usr/local/mni/bin
   ./mritotal -help

?

In this case I think the solution is simply that you need to add
/usr/local/mni/bin to your PATH variable (in either your ~/.bashrc or
~/.cshrc).

If you cd to your home directory and type this what happens?

   cd ~/
   which mritotal
   which mincresample

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012