[MINC-users] conversion and viewing of functional data (AFNI-BRIK and HEAD) to mnc

Robert VINCENT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 16 12:00:04 2005

Hi,

Andrew Janke and I are working to get postf and xdisp in distributable
form.  They are not currently available on the website.

I'm also working on a new version of Register which will allow viewing of
4D and 3D data alongside one another.

	-bert