[MINC-users] conversion and viewing of functional data (AFNI-BRIK and HEAD) to mnc

Najmeh Khalili M. minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 16 11:47:05 2005

> Thank you for that detailed explanation. However, I am having problems trying to
> find the minc4dim3 command and the xdisp software. We have the 1.3 version of
> MINC but I dont seem to find the above command anywhere. Also, where could I get
> xdisp from? The only thing that I could find on google was something that I had
> to sign up a lot for.

I don't think we have a minc4dim3 command. What I suggested was that after
statistical analyses, your 4D fMRI volume will be reduced to a 3D
statistical map.

Please take a look at visualization tools in
www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software. postf and xdisp should be a part of minc
package.

Also, it appears that your afni-to-minc conversion does not specify the
temporal dimension of your data. I am not familiar with AFNI format, bt I
cannot decipher the time-step/start from the 3dinfo output that you
have printed below either.

N.