[MINC-users] Running MNI software on SGI Intel 64bits Linux Machine (IA64)

Hyun-Pil Kim minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 10 17:30:05 2005

Dear JF,

I'm glad to see that you are going to try using the same SGI 350 machine
with us. I hope to hear more about it when you start setting it up. I look
forward to hearing more about it soon.

Cheers,
Phil.