[MINC-users] Running MNI software on SGI Intel 64bits Linux Machine (IA64)

Jean-Francois Malouin Jean-Francois.Malouin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 4 12:43:04 2005

Namaste,

You will soon have the chance to try this build on a Itanium2 platform
as we have 2 systems on their way to the BIC: an Altix 350 16P and a
Prism 4P and 2 graphics pipe, both Intel Itanium2.

jf

* Jason Lerch <jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca> [20050304 10:21]: