[MINC-users] Running MNI software on SGI Intel 64bits Linux Machine (IA64)

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 4 10:27:04 2005

Hi,

We strictly have SGI IRIX systems here (so far)...  We'd be happy to help
in any way possible to get our tools working on the SGI Itaniums.

Let me know what kinds of problems you're seeing.

	-bert