[MINC-users] Image Rotation

Ian minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 28 19:31:04 2005

Hey MINC Users,

While this ought to be a simple problem, I've found myself banging my head
against my desk a few times this week already...

Does anybody know of a tool or means by which to rotate MINC format images (as
viewed in 3 planes in Display) in a single plane (i.e. Z-plane rotating 10
degrees clockwise) without spatial distortion and while maintaining the image
in its native space (while transferring to standardized space should do the
trick, I'd like to leave that as a last case option)?

Another option would be to rotate the original DICOM images before I transform
them into MINC format, but I've also struck out here as well.

Thanks in advance!

Ian

Ian Harding, BSc.(Hon.)
Research Assistant, Dr. P. Tibbo