[MINC-users] Image Rotation

Peter Neelin Peter Neelin <peter.neelin@gmail.com>
Tue Jun 28 20:04:04 2005

On 6/28/05, Ian <iharding@ualberta.ca> wrote:

> Does anybody know of a tool or means by which to rotate MINC format images (as
> viewed in 3 planes in Display) in a single plane (i.e. Z-plane rotating 10
> degrees clockwise) without spatial distortion and while maintaining the image
> in its native space (while transferring to standardized space should do the
> trick, I'd like to leave that as a last case option)?

You can use param2xfm to create a .xfm (transform) file, specifying
the rotation and centre of rotation. You can then feed this as the
transform into mincresample. param2xfm comes as part of the
mni_autoreg package which can be downloaded from
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/.

Peter
--
Peter Neelin