[MINC-users] Réf. : [MINC-users] mincedit core dumps!

Najmeh Khalili M. minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 27 13:22:03 2005

Hi Amelie,

Yes I figured out how to solve the problem (thanks to Mike, Bert and
Andrew).

For the record, the short answer is to use minc_modify_header instead of
mincedit, as it is a safer alternative to shortening the header file in
order to make it mincedittable!

Thanks a lot,
Naj