[MINC-users] Réf. : [MINC-users] mincedit core dumps!

minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 27 13:00:04 2005

Hi Najma,

Were you able to solve your problem?  The same thing appened to me a while
ago, and the problem was that some elements of the header contained weird
stuff.  To be able to do some modifications to the headers I had to erase
these weird parts first...

Let me know if you still have the problem and I can try to find the commend
that I was using for that.

Good luck,

Amélie
Groupe d'Imagerie Cérébrale / Brain Imaging Group
Douglas Hospital Research Centre
tel: (514) 761-6131 ext. 3389
Web site:  www.douglas.qc.ca/big

                      "Najmeh Khalili M."
                      <najma@bic.mni.mcgill.c        Pour :    minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
                      a>                             cc :      (ccc : Amélie Achim/Hopital Douglas/Reg06/SSSS)
                      Envoyé par :                   Objet :   [MINC-users] mincedit core dumps!
                      minc-users-admin@bic.mn
                      i.mcgill.ca

                      06/24/2005 09:44 PM
                      Veuillez répondre à
                      minc-users

Hi,

I am trying to change one attribute of a minc file and upon exitting the
editor (xemacs) it fails to write the output and dumps the core.

Here's the error!
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Error generating new file. Redit the file (y/n)? (def=n):

Thanks for any hints!

Najma