[MINC-users] MNI tools in Freesurfer

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Thu Jun 2 05:17:04 2005

Wierd, I had thought all the packages from now on were using static
libraries.  Anyhow, I presume you got the .deb packages from
packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/deb?

If so, then I'd still like to know why they are using shared libraries
but the fix is to simply add:

   /usr/local/mni/lib to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH

andrew