[MINC-users] DICOM to mnc and vice versa for Mac OS X

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 16 09:25:08 EST 2005

Hi Ed,

Either dicom_to_minc or dcm2mnc should work on Mac OS X systems. I believe
that the latest version of dicom_to_minc is available here:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~jharlap/dicom/

dcm2mnc is part of MINC 1.4, which is available in OS X binary here:

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx/minc-1.4.pkg.tar.gz

	-bert