[MINC-users] DICOM to mnc and vice versa for Mac OS X

Ed Gronenschild ed.gronenschild at mi.unimaas.nl
Mon Dec 19 08:19:06 EST 2005

Hi Bert,

I'm a little bit confused now: I installed the MAC OS X binaries
version 1.1 released
January 28, 2004 called MINC-tools-OS10.3-1.1.0.dmg located at
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/packages/
However, also at http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx/ i can find a
lot of
Mac OS X stuff, amongst others minc-1.4.pkg.tar.gz which indeed includes
dcm2mnc.
My question is: what's the diference between these two sets. Should
I install all the stuff from the latter after I installed the version
1.1 release?

Kind regards,

Ed