[MINC-users] batch error

Sylvain MILOT sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 14 15:59:31 EST 2005

Hello Atsuko,

I don't see how it could work either way since your path points to
/usr/local/mni/bin/mritotal, in which case the following should work:

/usr/local/mni/bin/mritotal -model icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin ...

The error reported is not consistent with the command you provided though!

I may be just guessing here but be aware that

do_mritotal -model

and

mritotal -model

don't have the same meaning!