[MINC-users] regions of interest

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:25:11 EDT 2005

On 12/08/05, shartley at wesleyan.edu <shartley at wesleyan.edu> wrote:
> I'm comparing two sets of images (paired, two from each subject). I would
> like to be able to limit the comparison to specific brain regions. They're
> all registered to the taliarch space.
>
> Ideally, I'd want a set taliarch space masks of the brain regions (for
> example, one made with the average 305 brain). With that, I could just
> tell mincstats to only count the voxels within the mask region. Do you
> know where i could get such masks?

Stephen,

Give that you are at the BIC you can have a look here on any of the
BIC systems for the jacobs atlas.

   /usr/local/mni/data/ANIMAL

There are a number of traced sub-structure/lobes here.  For those
external to the BIC I am pleased to say that there soon will be a
publically available version of the ICBM/jacobs sub-structure atlases.

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012