[MINC-users] Removing carriage returns from Display tag files (made on a pc)

Dylan David Wagner dwagne at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 24 14:55:03 EDT 2005

Hey,

      I've been using the Display build for windows to make some tag
files only to notice that tagtominc and the unix version of display
reject the tag file ie: input_tag_points() invalid header in file.

      Comparing tag files made with the unix display and that made with
windows the only difference I see is that the windows tag file seems to
have carriage returns (or line feeds?) at the end of every line.

      I'm assuming this pc<->unix issue is common enough, anyone have a
script or hack to fix this?