[MINC-users] register, regions of interests and Tailarach coordinates

Kuan H. Kho k.h.kho@azu.nl
Thu Apr 7 17:56:02 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure about such a function in register, but if I see your
questions, you'd probably want to check out the "Talairach Daemon".
See http://ric.uthscsa.edu/projects/talairachdaemon.html
But beware, there are some pitfalls concerning MNI/Talairach - (see
e.g. Brett, M., Johnsrude, I. S., & Owen, A. M. (2002). The problem of
functional localization in the human brain. Nat Rev Neurosci, 3(3),
243-249. They also have some info on their CBU website)

Good luck,
Kuan

----
Kuan H. Kho, MD

Depts. of Psychiatry & Neurosurgery, G03.124
University Medical Center Utrecht
Heidelberglaan 100
P.O.Box 85500
3508 GA Utrecht