[MINC-users] Anatomical labelling of MINC files

Christopher Bailey cjb@pet.auh.dk
Fri Nov 26 05:38:04 2004

Hi again, again,

Though the issue of automagically assigning anatomical labels to MR's is
a hot potato, I'm curious to know how much such functionality will be
included in the MINC tools in the future? There are obvious dangers of
mis- and abuse related to labelling, but it seems to me to be a
potentially useful tool if used appropriately. Surfing around MINC pages
on the net one often stumbles on "internal" documents referring to such
things. Are there plans to externalise beyond what's included in dot
(1.8.0)?

Best regards (this is the last mail, I promise!),
Chris

--
Christopher Bailey <cjb@pet.auh.dk>
PET Centre and