[MINC-users] labeling

Daniel Schwarz schwarzd@feec.vutbr.cz
Tue Nov 23 10:50:04 2004

Dear minc-users,

I would like to ask one thing, just tu make sure I don't do nonsense.
Is this labeling?

mincresample -nearest_neighbour -invert_transform -transform
nonlinear.xfm -like image.mnc phantom_labels.mnc labeled_image.mnc

where:

- image.mnc is the image I want to segment/label.

- nonlinear.xfm is file containing the affine transform and the name of
the file with displacement field. I have got it with MRITOTAL and
MRITOTAL -nonlinear, where the model was phantom_template.

- phantom_labels.mnc is segmented phantom_template.mnc

- labeled_image.mnc is the expected segmented/labeled image.mnc

Thanks a lot for your answers/corrections/notices.

Daniel Schwarz