[MINC-users] viewing & transforming minc files

Morgan Hough mhough@fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 04:28:05 2004

Ayelet,

I don't have any experience with the MNI Display program although I
believe you can use that to see the data if you want a MNI tool for
this. There are many packages that are MINC compatible as well. If you
like MATLAB then you might try EMMA. If you are already an AFNI user
then you could use its viewer. There are others too.

mincheader will print the header and mincinfo will give you basic
information about the file. Using the binary content again is a question
of what you want to do and what tools/languages you are interested in
using.

For MINC to Analyze format conversion you can try ana2mnc from:

http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/software/

where there is more information about all MINC related topics. A quick
google search would bring this stuff up and more. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Morgan

--
Morgan Hough  DPhil student
FMRIB, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK