[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Dylan WAGNER dwagne@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 16 19:26:04 2004

Hi all,

       On the minctotag issue:

	The more I think about it, the more it seems necessary for me to
have the true voxel values rather than rounded to the nearest integer.
Reason being is I'm correlating voxel intensities between two sessions in
the same subject. I'm hoping to generate a scatterplot of every voxel
in the first session against the same voxels in the 2nd session (both in
mni space).

	For whole brain, integers aren't so bad and with 900,000 voxel it
won't affect the shape of the distribution much. But once I do the same
for smaller ROIs I'm going to run into trouble if everything is integers.

        So! Anyone have any other methods? Since I'm correlating voxels I
need both coordinates and values. I presume it wouldn't be rocket science
to modify minctotag, however I honnestly would have no idea how to compile
it afterwards.

        Thanks,