[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 16 16:44:04 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Robert VINCENT wrote:

> Hmmm... I took a look at the code, and minctotag rounds the voxel data
> values before writing them to the tag file.  I have no idea why, but that
> seems to be how the author defined the tag file format.
>
> It it becomes a nuisance it would be easy enough to fix, or to offer an
> alternative through mincextract.

Or perhaps mincsample in /s/s/minc_dev/mincsample  This new minc tool has been
written to do these sorts of things.  I just haven't added the bit to extract
co-ordinate values along with the voxel data.

This may be better than breaking the existing functionality of minctotag.

I suspect something like this would do the trick:

    mincsample -ascii -coords -mask point-mask.mnc stats_file.mnc

(note -coords doesn't exist as an option yet, but would be very easy to add)

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581