[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 16 14:47:04 2004

Hi Dylan,

Hmmm... I took a look at the code, and minctotag rounds the voxel data
values before writing them to the tag file.  I have no idea why, but that
seems to be how the author defined the tag file format.

It it becomes a nuisance it would be easy enough to fix, or to offer an
alternative through mincextract.

	-bert