[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Alex ZIJDENBOS alex@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 16 14:01:03 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 12:28:58AM +1000, Andrew Janke wrote:
> Do I:
>
>   a) update my version of the I/O module of FSL so that MINC just "works"
>       in FSL
>
> or
>
>   b) Write a more complte stand alone mincbet by just using the approriate
>       bits of bet.
>
> I _like_ (a), but this could introduce a world of headaches (more
> AFNI-ANALYZE-NIFTI-MINC conversion/orientation problems).
>
> Does anyone else out there wish to cast their vote?  I have a working
> version of a) for a previous version of FSL.  I don't see why it would work
> with the new version but haven't checked.

Say - if enough MINC users want this, would that convince Steve Smith
to add a MINC I/O abilities to FSL?! Seems like that would by far the
easiest and most elegant solution?

-- Alex