[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 16 09:30:04 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Jason Lerch wrote:

>>   Lastly, where is mincbet? It's listed in the wiki. Seems useful.
>
> ~rotor/opt/irix_bin/mincbet
>
> (Andrew, this might be a hint to move it to a more convenient place ;-))

Well on this one I am of two minds.

Do I:

   a) update my version of the I/O module of FSL so that MINC just "works"
       in FSL

or

   b) Write a more complte stand alone mincbet by just using the approriate
       bits of bet.

I _like_ (a), but this could introduce a world of headaches (more
AFNI-ANALYZE-NIFTI-MINC conversion/orientation problems).

Does anyone else out there wish to cast their vote?  I have a working version of
a) for a previous version of FSL.  I don't see why it would work with the new
version but haven't checked.

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581