[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Jason Lerch jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 15 22:20:04 2004

On Nov 15, 2004, at 9:35 PM, Dylan WAGNER wrote:

>    Hi all,
>
>     I'm trying to get a table of voxel values and coordinates above a
> certain threshold. Which tool would be most appropriate for this?
>
> find_peaks with the distance set to 0 still doesn't give me every
> single
> voxel (I know this because mincstats tells me I have 11,000 voxels
> above
> threshold and find_pos only gives me about 90).

Try:

minctotag input.mnc output.tag min_threshold max_threshold

The coordinates will be world coordinates. It should be very
straightforward to turn the tags into a table (it's a text file).

>    Mincextract seems like it could do the job, but I'm not entirely
> sure
> how to wield it. In particular, where/how would I set a threshold?
>
>   Lastly, where is mincbet? It's listed in the wiki. Seems useful.

~rotor/opt/irix_bin/mincbet

(Andrew, this might be a hint to move it to a more convenient place ;-))

Jason