[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Dylan WAGNER dwagne@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 15 21:36:03 2004

   Hi all,

    I'm trying to get a table of voxel values and coordinates above a
certain threshold. Which tool would be most appropriate for this?

find_peaks with the distance set to 0 still doesn't give me every single
voxel (I know this because mincstats tells me I have 11,000 voxels above
threshold and find_pos only gives me about 90).

   Mincextract seems like it could do the job, but I'm not entirely sure
how to wield it. In particular, where/how would I set a threshold?

  Lastly, where is mincbet? It's listed in the wiki. Seems useful.

            Thanks,