[MINC-users] troubles with mincmakescalar

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 15 08:53:04 2004

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the note.  I've noticed the discrepancy between the MINC
specifications and some of the tools with respect to vector_dimension
position.  I think the main issue from my perspective is that
mincmakescalar fails without informing the user that it can't handle the
input file.  So the solution may just be to add a helpful message!

	-bert