[MINC-users] mincmath problem under minc-1.2 and minc-1.3

Yasunari Tosa tosa@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 12 15:02:04 2004

Hi,

I'm having problems with N3-1.09 "make check", failing at #14.

Today I finally chased the problem to "mincmath" for both minc-1.2 and
minc-1.3
source build on SuSE 9.1 and RHEL.    This does not occur for RH9 build.

Here is the routine "nu_estimate_np_and_em" does (I just removed
/usr/tmp/... from filenames):

$ mincmath -clobber -verbose -short -signed -and ./chunk_mask.mnc
./chunk_bkg.mnc ./chunk_mask.mnc

where chunk_mask.mnc becomes single colored (under register).
When I change the output file to something else(not the same filename),
then it works fine.

I tried compiling under -g, but mincmath problem stayed.

Have you seen anything like this?

Thank you.

Tosa

--
Yasunari Tosa, Ph.D.               Email: tosa@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
NMR Ctr, Mass. General Hospital    TEL: 617-726-4050