[MINC-users] troubles with mincmakescalar

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 12 10:35:04 2004

Daniel,

Thanks for the report.  I believe that you've found a limitation (bug) of
the mincmakescalar program.  What you attempted appears to work only if
the vector_dimension is the fastest-varying dimension in the file.

Jason's suggestion appears to work properly.

Alternatively, you can reorder the dimensions once with mincreshape:

mincreshape -dimorder zspace,yspace,xspace,vector_dimension in.mnc out.mnc

After doing this, mincmakescalar should work as you expect.

I'll look into fixing mincmakescalar for the next release...

	-bert