[MINC-users] troubles with mincmakescalar

Jason Lerch jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 12 09:44:04 2004

Hi Daniel,

if you just want to extract the individual components of the vector the
program mincreshape ought to do the trick for you. Something like:

mincreshape -clobber -start 0,0,0,0 -count 0,100,128,112 old.mnc
new_dim0.mnc
mincreshape -clobber -start 1,0,0,0 -count 0,100,128,112 old.mnc
new_dim1.mnc
mincreshape -clobber -start 2,0,0,0 -count 0,100,128,112 old.mnc
new_dim2.mnc

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here ...

Jason