[MINC-users] emma

Jeff ATKINSON minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 9 17:03:05 2004

Is anyone maintaining emma right now.

I am still having trouble getting it to compile on OS X with Matlab 6.5.1.
The header files mex.h, matrix.h are somewhat different in the latest
version.

I also wondered whether the old code was completely gcc 3.3 compliant as I
get different errors when I use gcc3 vs gcc3.3, however I have no trouble
compling emma on SHADOW with gcc 3.3.

I have managed to get the c files (miwriteimages etc) to compile by
stealing the old headers from matlab 6.1 on the IRIX system but I still can't get the mex files to
compile at all.

If anyone is maintaining emma, or if anyone has had any success compiling
it with 6.5.1 on OS X -- I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Jeff Atkinson