[MINC-users] Minc to analyze methods

Andrew Janke rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 26 19:49:04 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Dylan WAGNER wrote:

>  Many thanks for the mincreshape tip. It did the trick. Still have to
> flip top/bottom in mricrow, but that's no big deal. I'll read up on
> mincreshape and see if I can flip them beforehand so as to avoid having to
> use mricro.

I suspect this means that your step in Z is also -ve.  You can flip dimensions
using minreshape also, note that when you specify +direction to mincreshape it
will only flip "image" dimensions by default as opposed to the slice direction.
You can force mincreshape to flip all dimension such that they are all +ve as
such (from the man page)

ie:

   mincreshape in.mnc out.mnc -dimorder zspace,yspace,xspace \
      +direction -dimsize zspace=-1

>     One final question for people on BIC at the mni, how are you using
> ana2mnc? I've still not found make_links to generate the mnc2ana symbolic
> link. Or is mnc2ana already there for everyon but stored outside my path?

make_links should really only be run by the person who installs ana2mnc.  It
does nothing more that this:

   ln -s ana2mnc mnc2ana
   ln -s ana2mnc ana_show
   ln -s ....

--
Andrew Janke  ( rotorATcmr.uq.edu.au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor )
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance