[MINC-users] Installing Register on Win XP

Dylan WAGNER dwagne@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 15 17:29:04 2004

    Hi,

        For register on windows you'll need the -rgb switch. Ie:

register -rgb x.mnc y.mnc

       It's quite buggy, mind the buttons because you can only click on
them once and then they stay stuck forcing a relaunch of register should
you need to click them again.

       As for register on linux I find it incredibly slow, does anyone
else have this problem? The windows and unix versions are much quicker.
However in my case it could be that as I'm running linux in vmware and
it's just not able to access the opengl support on my video card which I
assume it uses to speed things up. Oddly Mri3dX runs smoothly on linux
through vmware so who knows.

             Best,