[MINC-users] NifTi <-> MINC ?

Morgan Hough mhough@fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 06:17:06 2004

I have put a NIFTI structural file on

http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~mhough/data.html

I will put up a 4D functional dataset in a minute. I am just repackaging
the FIL's example datasets from

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/

I am using their fMRI event-related repetition priming for SPM 99 data
if you want the Analyze files (I am almost over quota in my directory:).

Cheers,

-Morgan

--
Morgan Hough  DPhil student
FMRIB, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK