[MINC-users] NifTi <-> MINC ?

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 9 05:48:07 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Christopher Bailey wrote:

> Dear list (not to mention Andrew ;),
>
> Has anyone out there written a NifTi <-> MINC converter? With the new
> analyze replacement, there's some hope of L-R consistency etc. when
> converting to/from MINC. I still vow to lobby inclusion of MINC I/O in
> FSL, but until that happens, I'm stuck with converting.
>
> Just wanted to hear if anyone had already put effort into this
> (re-inventing the wheel, and all that...).

Guilty as charged.  I have begun some initial work on adding another analyze
"type" to ana2mnc but haven't released anyhting yet. If only because I am yet to
see some example NIFTI-1 files.  So if you have some and can put them on a
download site somewhere I'll then have something to test what I have with!

My current approach was to wait untill someone asked for it and then worry about
it.  And now someone has..... :)

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581