dicom_to_minc (was Re: [MINC-users] Shapoor from Dr. Bushnell's lab)

Jon Erik Ween minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:02:44 -0700

Thanks!!

BTW, dicom_to_minc does not parse mosaiced DICOM files. I don't suppose
the modified version will either. It works well for straight structural
data, and I got it to work for concatenated DICOM files (I was missing
a component ;->  )
I thought I saw a tool Peter Neelin wrote for Mosaiced files off
Siemens machines, but the links I've found so far seem to be dead. If
anyone knows where these live now it would be nice to know where they
are.

http://www.idoimaging.com/index.shtml is a good index over free imaging
tools with fairly up-to-date links.

Jon