[MINC-users] Re: dicom_to_minc - and other DICOM and Minc programs.

Andrew Crabb minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:32:31 -0400 (EDT)

I maintain a database of about 130 free imaging-related programs at
www.idoimaging.com - I've added a link to Jon's programs and you can also
find a variety of other DICOM and Minc-related software.  You can search
by input and output format etc, or just plug your way through the list.

In addition to Jon's get_dicom_info, I have a link to my Dicom Perl
library, which I imaginatively call DICOM.pm.  It's on Sourceforge and is
a reasonably comprehensive Perl API for DICOM files.

If anyone has or knows of other free imaging programs not in my database,
I'd appreciate hearing about them so I can help steer people to them.

Cheers
Andy Crabb