[MINC-development] Is MINC1 still used?

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sun Aug 23 12:52:11 EDT 2015

On August 23, 2015 11:43:03 AM Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> [...] note that tests only fail if I enable MINC1 support (which is off
> by default).  Without MINC1 there are no failures.

So this prompts the question: should I care?  Would anyone be inconvenienced
if Debian's MINC only supported MINC2?

I don't personally use MINC at all these days (though if I did go back to look
at my old datasets they will all be MINC1, so I would miss MINC1 support if it
were lacking).

For the rest of the world, though: would they miss it?  Are the datasets --
like the standard BIC templates, or atlases -- distributed in MINC1 format?

Thanks,
-Steve