[MINC-development] max_buffer_size_in_kb

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:44:38 EDT 2011

>> If I hear nothing else, I will press ahead with MINC_MAX_MEMORY +
>> MINC_MAX_FILE_BUFFER tonight.
>
> To be a bit more consistent, I'd suggest MINC_MAX_FILE_MEMORY (why
> would one be called 'memory' and the other 'buffer'?)

Well for no other reason than the -max_buffer_size_in_kb C/L argument.

> But either way, I think the most important is that these actually be
> documented at the user level. I for one was only aware of the first
> two original ones, and have no idea what the other 3 do :-)

Well someone has never read the MINC README... :)

   https://github.com/andrewjanke/minc/blob/master/README

Still I don't think the ENV vars are something that a general MINC
user would want to mess with without a bit of knowledge first.  But
then I have been called elitist before.