[MINC-development] MINC 2.0.19/2.1 and HDF 1.6/1.8

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 18 20:42:01 EDT 2010

Andrew,

> > It's been a while since the last release. =A0And since the CVS repo with
> > your fixes is not public, I vote for a new release.
>
> I am beginning to think this is the best too.
>
> Thanks all, for now I will release MINC 2.1 and write a big warning
> page about it or something.

Can you hold on to your release for a day or two? I think I have goodies to
add to cvs. I've been using my own "minc-2.0.19" internally for a while.
Sylvain has also tried it with the standard minctracc benchmark and he
found that 2.0.19 is slower than 2.0.18. Certainly something to consider
before releasing minc-2.1.

Forecast for the weekend is rain+rain. Maybe a good time to catch up with
this kind of stuff.

Claude